Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Commercial-Bowl 2011

Our favorite commercial of the night, hands down is... 
Volkswagon: The Force
I mean seriously, how cute is this little guy! He could so be one of ours! Love.


Here are our Honorable Mentions:

Mini USA: Cram it in the Boot 
(pay attention, you might miss it.) 
(and if you don't know what "the Boot" is, that's what the Brits call the trunk)
My first thought was "Oh no they didn't"

Chevrolet: Eco Misunderstanding
Reminds me of when my grandparents were living with my mom and dad!
"Who asked you?"    "Turn up the volume."    "Eco. Eco. Eco."

Chevrolet: T3
just because I love Bee

Pepsi: Love Hurts
of course he ducks....

Pepsi: First Date
as I have always said: 
men's brains are like waffles 
(one thing at a time)
women's brains are like spaghetti 
(multiple things intersecting and leading to new paths all the time)

Best Buy: Ozzy vs. Beiber
gotta love Ozzy. "What's a Bee-buh?"
and for those of you who didn't realize, the bad wig dude behind Ozzy and Sharon at the end is Justin Beiber!

Pepsi: Torpedo Cooler
just because we love seeing the punk get nailed in the "money-maker"
(yes, we love watching AFV and Wipeout w/ the kids for the same reason)
and the cute "bad boy" doesn't hurt either (wink. wink.)

No comments:

Post a Comment